Sunday, September 15, 2019

3 Things I'm working on



1 - Fixing some Heroes

I'm fixing some old Heroes that are out of balance and changing their spells to new and current ones.For example Sasuke, Zoro, Deidara and Arthas, some of them have some not very attractive spells so I'm changing this.
You can help me by giving some suggestions here:http://uchihakaiba.blogspot.com/2019/07/tips-and-suggestion.html

2 - Terrain and Doodads

The terrain I currently use is very old so I'm thinking of switching to another, I'm also adding new doodads and new structures to improve the look of the map.
As you have seen, the map is divided into two anime themes: Naruto and One Piece, but that doesn't mean I won't add things from other anime too.

3 - Adding new Heroes

Although this is the main focus, I am slowing progress at this point to focus on the other two above. But I won't stop adding new heroes until the map is released.
It helps me differentiate the work a bit so it doesn't get boring to do, I like to take a break after finishing a Hero, it helps me to do a better job with a more focused mind.

These are the three main topics I am working on and soon I hope to deliver the map for you to play, by the way I will also split the map into two for patch 1.26 and one for patch 1.30+ for which I currently edit the map

I don't particularly play patch 1.26, but I see a lot of people still use it to play with friends, so this map version is for these people


Soon new map updates here
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment