Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Future of the Anime Release Battle map


Hi everybody, how are you? 

As you can see these days, I had problems with the map in patch 1.26, which after a lot of testing and failure I found that the map had reached the limit for creating new triggers.

 In other words, I can no longer create any new characters as well as any new spell.
Getting it to 1.26 by sacrificing the AI ​​system and Warcraft tavern in the process to make room for the non-working hero triggers. But you can still play AI in the beta version I posted here:Download Map
The good news is that I can continue my work on patch 1.30.4 where I can still add new heroes and play with AI.

I want to thank everyone who has been following the map here and thanks for all the support, the map will continue and soon we will have new heroes to play.
See you soon! Bye ! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment